TYPES OF ABUSE > Sexual Abuse
Sexual abuse includes victimization by criminal sexual conduct, solicitation, inducement or promotion of prostitution, as defined in Minnesota criminal laws. Sexual abuse further includes any sexual contact or penetration by a facility staff person or a person providing services in the facility and a resident, patient, or client of that facility.
- Any of the indicators of physical abuse
- Genital or anal pain or bleeding
- Torn, stained, bloody underclothing
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Reports of unnecessary or uncomfortable hygiene practices