OUR SERVICES > Victim Services
Our Services for Victims
Our trained advocates can listen and support victims and loved ones through abuse, neglect and financial exploitation. Along with this support, we can:
- Locate needed resources
- Help make sense of complicated systems and processes
- Make a plan for what comes next
- Understand guardianship and conservatorship parameters
We also offer Legal Service Supports that can include:
- Safety planning
- Obtaining protective orders
- Referral to legal system providers, when appropriate
- Incapacity planning clinics with legal aid organizations across MN
- Court accompaniment for older and vulnerable victims
- Limited legal representation, including fiduciary restructuring and assistance
Support groups for family members of victims of abuse, neglect, and financial exploitation are also being piloted in select areas statewide.
Our services are confidential, and free of charge.
To get help or more information, please call us at 651-440-9300 or use our contact form.