OUR SERVICES > Victim Services
Our Services for Victims
Our trained advocates can listen and support victims and loved ones through abuse, neglect and financial exploitation. Along with this support, we can:
- Locate needed resources
- Help make sense of complicated systems and processes
- Make a plan for what comes next
- Understand guardianship and conservatorship parameters
We also offer Legal Service Supports that can include:
- Safety planning
- Obtaining protective orders
- Court accompaniment for older and vulnerable victims
- Limited pro bono legal representation to support victims of abuse, which could include fiduciary restructuring, safe housing, guardianship matters, or benefits assistance
- Referrals to other legal system providers, when appropriate
Our services are confidential, and free of charge.
To get help or more information, please call 651-440-9312 to speak to an advocate or fill out the contact form below.
MEJC Victim Services Form
You can send a message to our victim services staff through this form and an advocate will get back to you as soon as possible. Our services are confidential and free of charge.
MEJC is not an official reporting agency nor an emergency crisis line. To make a maltreatment report to Adult Protective Services, please call the Minnesota Adult Abuse Reporting Center at 1-844-880-1574.