OUR SERVICES > Victim Services
Our Services for Victims
Our trained advocates can listen and support victims and loved ones through abuse, neglect and financial exploitation. Along with this support, we can:
- Locate needed resources
- Help make sense of complicated systems and processes
- Make a plan for what comes next
- Understand guardianship and conservatorship parameters
We also offer Legal Service Supports that can include:
- Safety planning
- Obtaining protective orders
- Court accompaniment for older and vulnerable victims
- Limited pro bono legal representation to support victims of abuse, which could include fiduciary restructuring, safe housing, guardianship matters, or benefits assistance
- Referrals to other legal system providers, when appropriate
Our services are confidential, and free of charge.
To get help or more information, please call 651-440-9312 to speak to an advocate or use our contact form.