We provide professional training and community education presentations throughout Minnesota on elder or vulnerable adult abuse, neglect and financial exploitation. Topics can cover a wide variety of subject matter, and we’d be happy to tailor a presentation for your need. Please fill out a short form to discuss your training or education needs.
Available presentations include, but are not limited to:
- All in the Family: Helping Caregivers Prevent Abuse
- Best Practices to Spot and Stop Financial Exploitation in Residential Facilities: Prevention, Response, Resources
- Collaborative Approaches to Elder Abuse Prevention and Policy
- Elder Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation: Overview and Local Action
- Elder Financial Exploitation: Family Secrets and Stranger Scams
- Responding to Elder Financial Exploitation: Financial Professionals on the Front Line
If you have attended a training, webinar, or other MEJC event, you may be able to receive CLE or CEU credit. Please check here for a listing of applicable events.
Upcoming Law Enforcement and Advocate Training:
To register for any of the sessions below, please email email@example.com
August 15, Thief River Falls Law Enforcement Training on Elder Abuse Investigations
September 21, Detroit Lakes Coordinated Community Response Training
September 25, White Bear Lake Law Enforcement Training on Elder Abuse Investigations
October 11, Northfield Law Enforcement Training on Elder Abuse Investigations
November 15, 2018 St. Cloud/Stearns Co. Law Enforcement Training on Elder Abuse Investigations