We provide professional training and community education presentations throughout Minnesota on elder or vulnerable adult abuse, neglect and financial exploitation. Topics can cover a wide variety of subject matter, and we’d be happy to tailor a presentation for your need. Please fill out a short form to discuss your training or education needs.
Available presentations include, but are not limited to:
- All in the Family: Helping Caregivers Prevent Abuse
- Best Practices to Spot and Stop Financial Exploitation in Residential Facilities: Prevention, Response, Resources
- Collaborative Approaches to Elder Abuse Prevention and Policy
- Elder Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation: Overview and Local Action
- Elder Financial Exploitation: Family Secrets and Stranger Scams
- Responding to Elder Financial Exploitation: Financial Professionals on the Front Line
If you have attended a training, webinar, or other MEJC event, you may be able to receive CLE or CEU credit. Please check here for a listing of applicable events.
Upcoming Law Enforcement and Advocate Training:
To register for any of the sessions below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: This training is NOT open to the general public. If you are not employed by a law enforcement agency, prosecutors office, domestic violence program or county social services, please do NOT register for this training. If you are interested in attending a similar elder abuse training in your area, please contact the Minnesota Elder Justice Center at 651-440-9300 for more information.