Sexual abuse includes victimization by criminal sexual conduct, solicitation, inducement or promotion of prostitution, as defined in Minnesota criminal laws. Sexual abuse further includes any sexual contact or penetration by a facility staff person or a person providing services in the facility and a resident, patient, or client of that facility.
- Any of the indicators of physical abuse
- Genital or anal pain or bleeding
- Torn, stained, bloody underclothing
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Reports of unnecessary or uncomfortable hygiene practices